RULES OF OCCUPANCY
- Service or UKBC personnel only, may make bookings. As the ‘sponsor’ they are responsible for their families whilst occupying the accommodation, and if damage has occurred on vacation of the above. If you are unsure if your eligible, contact Pauline at BHBV.
- Any charges incurred (damage/cleaning) will be charged to the person whose name the accommodation is booked in.
- Bookings are for a minimum period of 2 days and a maximum of 1 calendar month
- At the time of booking a 20% deposit is required and the full amount due no later than 6 weeks prior to occupancy. Should payment not be paid by this time, it will be assumed that the accommodation is no longer required and the flat will be re-let. For overseas bookings full payment is required at the time of booking. The earliest advice regarding non-requirement would be appreciated to allow re-booking of the accommodation. Payments are non-refundable.
- If booking from overseas the full amount of hire is required. These monies are non-refundable.
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU TAKE OUT INDIVIDUAL TRAVEL INSURANCE
- At the time of booking a £50.00 cheque is required, per flat, as a damage waiver deposit. This is held with the contract until the accommodation has been vacated. Providing no damages have occurred this deposit will destroyed.
- No refund will be given if the accommodation is vacated before the period of hire has expired.
- On the day of your arrival your key will be in a Key safe located by the entrance of the allocated flat front door. You will be given a four digit code one week before you arrive, you may then occupy the Flat after 2pm on the first day of hire and not before.
- The accommodation must be vacated by 10.00 am on the last day of occupation. Keys are to be placed in the key safe located by the entrance to your flat door. Failure to vacate by 10.00am will incur a half-day charge (£20). Charges will be raised for the loss of keys, replacement keys (£5 per key) or any out of hours call out (£20 per call out).
- The facility is self-catering. Please leave the accommodation, as you would expect to find it. Failure to do so will incur excess charges for cleaning.
- Sheets, pillowcases and tea towels are changed on a weekly basis in flats that are occupied by the same hirers for more than two weeks. Occupants are requested to place all linen that requires changing in a pillowcase and place it outside the apartment door by 10am. Clean linen will be placed in the apartment. Failure to do so will result in linen not being changed.
- Please report all defects/damages/breakage’s to the Manageress, Mon- Fri 9am-1pm. Any defects occurring in the accommodation whilst in occupation will be dealt as soon as possible and does not always warrant a refund. Any breakage’s/damages or losses occurred whilst in occupation will be charged to the hirer.
- If for any reason a complaint is made regarding unruly behaviour or excessive noise you may be asked to vacate the property. The rental will be held pending investigation. The GNT has the right to refuse bookings or require occupants to vacate if not satisfied that their behaviour or standards are not compatible with the scheme, or are detrimental to other occupants.
- No pets are allowed in the accommodation.
- ALL FLATS HAVE A NO SMOKING POLICY IN PLACE. IF YOU DO WISH TO SMOKE PLEASE DO SO ON THE BALCONY AND USE AN ASHTRAY
- If you have an evening flight & wish to stay longer, call into the office 9am-1pm Mon-Fri flat 1 Prevost House & request a half day booking for a charge of £20 per flat
(Pending availability of the flat)
LOOK FORWARD TO YOU VISTING US HERE IN GIBRALTAR
View Booking FormGo